TOWNSHIP OF LOWER MERION
| BUILDING AND PLANNING COMMITTEE||Wednesday, June 21, 2017|
7:10 PM (Approximately)
|Chairperson:||Elizabeth Rogan, Philip S. Rosenzweig (Co-Chairs)
|Vice Chairperson:||Joshua L. Grimes, George T. Manos
|1.||WAIVER OF LAND DEVELOPMENT PLAN - 762 W. Lancaster Avenue, AQUA, Bryn Mawr, W-17-001, Ward 10|
Consider for recommendation to the Board of Commissioners a Waiver of Land Development Plan
prepared by Current Solutions P.C., dated May 2017 showing the construction of a 225-sq. ft. utility building and a twelve-foot (12’) high sound attenuating wall to screen the proposed utility building. The plan also shows installation of three transformers to be located behind the proposed screening wall and a 15-foot-wide buffer surrounding the proposed improvements. The plan includes the following requested relief that has been recommended by the Planning Commission:
- Subdivision & Land Development Code Section 135-7A, to not provide a Tentative Sketch Plan.
- Subdivision & Land Development Code Section 135-10A(3), to not provide a Preliminary Land Development Plan.
- Subdivision & Land Development Code Section 135-13, to not provide a Final Plan.
- Subdivision & Land Development Code Section 135-16, to not provide certain Tentative Sketch Plan requirements unless requested by the Township Engineer.
- Subdivision & Land Development Code Section 135-19, to not provide certain Preliminary Plan requirements unless requested by the Township Engineer.
| a |
| a |